Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for information/suggestions about motel accommodations in Saskatoon for the night of February 22, 2007. There is a Colin James' concert up there that night I am going to and I would appreciate it if anyone could give me the names of a motels or hotels that are "reasonably" priced and somewhet close to CTU Place, which I think is close to the City Center Plaza. Even if this clean, reasonbly priced motel/hotel is a mile or more away, I would appreciate information.

Please e-mail me at:

Thank you! :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
old 1930's style

My 75 yr. old friend, Edmore was born in Saskatoon. I asked him for you. He said he hasnt been up there in 12 years, but he and his wife always stayed at the Bessborough, so I looked it up on the I-net, and found this. Dont know if it is close to where you want to be, but may be worth a phone call. Have a good time. (they did say it was right downtown) http://www.canada-onlinebookinghotel.com/saskatoon_hotels/delta_bessborough.shtml

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
John in CA.-- I want to thank you very much for taking time to get this information for me. While the price of the Bessborough is still kind of high, it is much better than the one motel we checked on which was at $160 USD!!!!

Thanks again for your help!!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts