Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to send you a message but the site said you would not accept one. I did'nt bad-mouth anyone. We all have good and bad days hunting. When I post a message about a hunt I get to the point. No need to ramble about normal things that happen. Most of my posts are about my calling dogs.
Drop me an e-mail @ [email protected]
I apologize if I upset you,
Kirk

·
Registered
230 Posts
No need....

I tried to send you a message but the site said you would not accept one. I did'nt bad-mouth anyone. We all have good and bad days hunting. When I post a message about a hunt I get to the point. No need to ramble about normal things that happen. Most of my posts are about my calling dogs.
I apologize if I upset you,
Kirk
Kirk,

No need to apologize to me...my feelings ain't hurt and I am not upset. But maybe an apology to JohninCA and others on the board.

Seems you upset others besides me. Your post appears to have been yanked thus mine was left dangling but there were several others who did not appreciate your post either but their posts got yanked too (including JohninCA's reply) I think when your's was yanked. Not sure why mine was left up other than Admin decided to leave mine for good measure.

Most of us enjoy when folks post stories about their hunts and the details good or bad. No need or sense to comment on them negatively like you did...just move on and read other posts. But this has been a pattern of yours off and on for a good bit. This is not the first negatively commented post by you on JohninCA and I am not sure why.

No worries about me though. I appreciate you apologising but perhaps one to JohninCA and the board would be more appropriate.

DB

·
Registered
9,358 Posts
Dr B. that was a class reply.

And right on target, I'd say 100 - 10X.:D ;) :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.