Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Hey FB

692 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  FBecigneul 
#1 ·
Since you are a professional Quilting Man....
Judy Brown was putting her last Quilt together last couple days and made a Mistake.
Here's what you do if you sew it together wrong.

You bust it apart and fix it.
She has shown me what she did wrong 3 or 4 times. And I never did figure it out. Above my pay grade I suppose. I cant look at this thing....makes me dizzy. View attachment 25009

See less See more
#2 ·
Wife does that crochet stuff, and on occasion i hear a bad word come from her side of the room, or walk in and see a big pile of "used" yarn all over the floor. The "used" yarn is where she pulled one or more rows of stitches out cause she missed a stitch or added a stitch where she shouldn't have. I say nuttin. ;)

#5 ·
Jan sez; Sure, she’d appreciate the book very much. Eleanor Burns is the one who got us started. We saw her on public TV and we went to the show in Paducah to see the quilts but also in order to meet Eleanor Burns. So, it’s all her fault.
It doesn’t look like much now but this is the next quilt, actually, next two quilts. You know how that goes. This quilt has so many different pattern colors that you have to buy too many different pieces of cloth to mess around with just one. I’ll e-mail or PM my address to you.

And just to keep this gun related; Hey George, this will be a new gun tent for my Stolle Panda 6PPC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.