Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I didn't call you during the Shot show . I wrote your phone number down and left it on my computer desk at home . I did look for a VHA booth though and didn't find one .
Man the show was great though ! I met some very interesting people saw a bunch of neat stuff too !
I only had one disapointment and that was when I stopped to talk to a well known gunsmith .
On another note , the guys from Stiller Precision were great ! I talked with them and learned a lot , they were very nice guys to talk with and if anyone is considering a custom action I would recommend talikng to them . Their Predator action is very affordable for a custom action !

·
Registered
297 Posts
Brian I missed you also

Hi,

I kept thinking I should call you, I had your and Fuzz's numbers. However, I spent all my time going from one end of the show to the other. I finally saw everyone and everyplace on my lists by the third day. I spent the last day looking for interesting things I didn't have on my list.

I passed the Foxpro booth but didn't see anything or anyone I might have connected with VHA.

When looking on my own I only got sluffed off a couple times but not often when they realized I wasn't going to buy mass quantities of whatever they were showing off. When looking for work purposes they either ignored me or bent over backwards to try and impress me with their stuff.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Brian,Fuzz.....
I tried to contact both of you guys during the first day of the show but a Missouri cell phone didn't seem to work in that big Orange County building.
I enjoyed the Remington booth as I met the rep for my area and was given the "custom " tour.
Viewed a lot of glass and was very impressed with several offerings . Celestron binoculars and spotting scopes looked very good inside that big building and a good outside view would be better.
Of course Burris,Leupold,Sightron,Bushnell and Nickon all had excellent/crowed displays.
I have friends that live in the area and was able to stay a while and miss the big ice/snow storms here in Mo.
Visited Cape Canaveral and Fantasy of Flight and checked out a few fishing spots and lots of restaurants before leaving
I remember when you had to come home when you ran out of vacation time or money but now it seems that you need to come home when your medications run low...... no matter what the weather.
________
teen vids

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.