Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont be blue. Only about 5 months 'till the mud dries up enough to get out in the prairie dog patch.:D

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I'm not blue. Well maybe from the cold a little but I'm not down. Still too much to see and do around here. Mountain goats were grazing on the side of 89 just into the canyon the other morning. Had my camera in hand and put it down again before I left the house. Could have had some magazine cover shots. It's neat watching the ice build up on the rivers, especially the Gros Ventre. It's forming in stair steps. I'll have to take pictures of that here soon.
Still lots of Bald Eagles around. I always like seeing them. Saw seven moose tuesday. A cow with twins blocked my road for a few minutes till I nudged a calf with the bumper of the truck. Tiger Woods was in the hardware store last week and I passed Cheney's motorcade twice as well. Kite skiing is really taking off and I need to get up to the village and take some pictures of the local hotdogs doing their tricks. Theres yotes need calling and I still need two lynx to mount and 4 lynx skins sold to pay for the two mounts. Theres fish to catch and ridges that need snowshoeing. This is my second winter and I still haven't gone skiing, despite the fact that I am at at least one ski area at least once a week. I've got a huge (12x24) reloading/ lounge area out in the barn that still needs walls and floors and a ceiling that I need to get onto as well.
Nope, I'm not blue. I don't like working in snow very much but I've done worse.

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
S. R. M. i am jealous---sounds like paradise---

Sounds like you live in a heavenly area. How long have you been there. Keep your posts and pics coming. I have got to get two Wy. and see you. if you ever come to Nashville, give me a shout. Would love to have you over to my place. I am in the edge of the foothills of the smokeys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts