Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
That's the Rifle that blew Coyote George's cookies off the bench when it was fired 2 benches away.
I will Never forget that.

·
Premium Member
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the Rifle that blew Coyote George's cookies off the bench when it was fired 2 benches away.
I will never forget either. It also shook about 5 or 10 gallons of water off the roof.
You need to post that story. It's daylight and I got to get to the farm .

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
That pissed me off them was the last cookies lol

·
Registered
9,330 Posts
I can't even guess how many times I've told the story about George's flying cookies. If I remember correctly, a dozen cookies would've cost a lot less less than one round for that boomer.

·
Premium Member
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sniptec 375 ?
Yes. Sniptac 375, He also had a 375 Cheytac and 338 Lapua Imp in the back of his car.
He pulled up at the Rebal Gray Classice in a small Honda or Toyota. No one knew at first. Voldoc knew him.
Mysteriously Tracy and son rolled out of car. I greeted them and we walked back to the back of the car. Tracy
raised the hatchback. The back seats were folded forward. The three rifles lay there stretching from rear bumper
to the front seat. I am talking 32 to 36 inch barrels. Everyone was extremely quiet watching the stranger. He set the
Snipetac up in silence except for Junebug who was side by side with Tracy taking in everything. When it come to rifles
Junebug has photographic memory and IQ approaching Einstein's intelligence.
They got the big boomer set up. Everyone is waiting for it to go off. Big G is spotting 3 benches over munching on someone's
homemade cookies. It had showered a little a couple of hours back but everyone had forgotten about the rain.
A calibers such as these had never been at the DOME.
The silence could be cut with a knife as Tracy adjusted the Seb Neo and his trigger finger entered the trigger guard.
Then BOOOOOMMMMMMM. The thunder roared forward, backward, and sideways down the valley.
George's cookies went to the concrete. But the thing everyone saw was the blast shook the metal roof violently and at least
ten gallons of rain water came gushing of the roof.
I had never witnessed anything like it.
I don't thing anything has ever been to the DOME that shoots as accurately at 1800 to 2000 as his 338 Lap IMPROVED.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts