Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need to know how to contact one of the moderators here so that I can see about posting a long story about my trip to the Northern Territory here in Australia back in June as it'll take a bit of space up with pics,thanks in advance,regards

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
Post away Kevin...

As long it's a personal trip and not a sales promotion. However, the software will limit you to a certain number of pictures at a time. So, you might have to break it up into part 1, part 2, etc.

1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long it's a personal trip and not a sales promotion. However, the software will limit you to a certain number of pictures at a time. So, you might have to break it up into part 1, part 2, etc.
I was thinking of trying to put the whole tale up in one hit and thinking if I sent the whole yarn to you you might be able to put it up as 1 yarn and /or sanitise it as such.
I'd like to do it as a total thing if possible so that I can con some of you Yanks down under to see The Great Southern Land :D

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
There's a couple of ways we could do that...

You could create a web page out of it and then we could link it on our "Member Aritcles Page" or you could writie it up in MS Word and I could upload it to the servier, then link it to the "Member Articles" page.

One other option... You can make the aritcle as long as you want. No restrictions on that. It's just the number of pictures you can embed in it. So you could post the article with links to the picture.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thanks for that John I'll sit down and work out which will be the easiest,thanks for your time,regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts