Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
12,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No, no hero pics. Lol

Saw 3 bedded in field on my way in. I walked past them and they stayed bedded. Early am spooked something to my right. Winded me. Just saw a tail.

Solunar table said 8:30 to 11:30 was peak....yup 8:35 it started. Big spike came up the trail to my left. A couple minutes later 2 does and 2 fawns follow. About 45 minutes later a big cow doe, 2 last year does and a tiny fawn come thru, right under me. Stayed until 10 and got down.

Scared the $hit outta me when my foot hit the ground. Freaking yellow jacket nest in ground right next to my ladder. Luckily they didn't get me!

Pulled the trail cam cards by my stand and the one I put out in the field. I was pleasantly surprised. Nothing big but I had at lead 5-7 different bucks on cam in this tiny little area. Even had 4 in one pic!!!

Art Flash photography Rectangle Fawn Tree

Getting a little rutty, establishing pecking order.

Fawn Adaptation Grass Terrestrial animal Dog breed

Couple more

Plant Photograph Vertebrate Nature Natural environment

Organism Output device Art Display device Freezing

Tints and shades Natural material Pattern Mesh Glass

The cam that got 4 is in the field next to Lillie's stand. Got more bucks on cam than does. I know they'll spread out. Couple nice ones though, hope one sticks around for Lille.

·
Administrator
12,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's got 3 weeks to wait for youth doe season and 2 months for buck. They could be anywhere by then.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Y’all are in trouble now….DIL came up and downloaded 8 trail cameras on my phone that they had switched out last week. Went from old type cameras to phone synched. Now they (we) can get trailcam pics as they happen…..talk about hi-tech. I can watch deer, turkeys, (and hunters) as it happens.

Sky Plant Light Nature Tree

Mixed bag at one camera this morning……I may never get anything done anymore….
Plant Tree Elk Grass Deer

all I need in this pic is my butt sitting in that stand in upper right hand corner….

1 - 9 of 9 Posts