Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Takes a lot to get me Excited about anything, but I have a music event coming up soon.
I got 4 Tickets to the Creed Fisher show in Renfro Valley. No, you probably don't know who he is. A Texas Rednackt Country Singer who does a lot of patriotic songs and has a kinda wild crowd following him. He's Very Opinionated about our current Leaders and the FJB "Chant" Will be rocking.
Brown Product Font Material property Paper

The show is General Admission...no Seats, so you know where This is going. Fire Code restrictions on building capacity is about 1,000 and it will be sellout.

And I have got my new Cap to wear.
Cap Hat Sleeve Baseball cap Font

Let'er Rip.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How did you convince JB to go to a Creed Fisher concert instead of Rhonda Vincent?
THAT is a 180° turn isn't it? JB can get a bit wild and crazy occasionally...keep in mind she married ME. Rhonda? she just plays to her crowd. I could tell stories There.
Oldest son Jackson and his GF are also going along to control the old folks. Took my 3 boys to a "Jackyl" show one time and the chips from the Chain Saw were hitting us on front of the stage....I told them that "It's all downhill from Here, Nothing can Top This."

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
Well, I think the GoGo board may have a new official theme song, at least for Hump Day! Found another of his I like called "Jesus, Haggard & Jones. I bet I'd like most all his stuff. You are gonna take him a jar of your shine, right? Heck, he might crack it and give it a try right there on stage. 😁

And if I don't get around to a regular morning post, you can blame the big titties video. Laptop seems stuck on it. ( • )( • ) 😁

1 - 10 of 10 Posts