Varmint Hunters Forum banner

I HATE IT BUT BBB IS CANCELED

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Paul Workman 
#1 ·
MAYBE THIS FALL IF THE VIRUS NUMBERS GO BACK DOWN.

#4 ·
Can you name One Thing that Ain't Cancelled in Kentucky?
Or Louisiana??
Cruise Ships are going to be down till 2021. Carnival sending 14 to Scrap yard or Far East.
IT'S WORRIES ME JOE....i think theres a ton we are not told and even more we are lied about to.

#7 ·
I knowed it wouldn't happen...I knowed it !!!
I had loaded up some for the little RUGER and used
"real" bullets and put more than 10 grs. of powder in'em
this time...Was actually going to shoot for real and now this !!!
Guess it time to sale'em and get a sa sa saa...

Underdog
I tell you wnat, Donnie, I don't give a damn about a Ruger centerfire, but I do have a weakness for 6PPC. You go through that woodpile you call a Ru-Ru-Ru ... you know, collection and let me know if you run across a 6PPC. It's not too late for me to put in some Christmas maters and I'll need some more stakes if they're cheap.

KF

#18 ·
I tell you wnat, Donnie, I don't give a damn about a Ruger centerfire, but I do have a weakness for 6PPC. You go through that woodpile you call a Ru-Ru-Ru ... you know, collection and let me know if you run across a 6PPC. It's not too late for me to put in some Christmas maters and I'll need some more stakes if they're cheap.

KF
Mike, if you or Kermit need or want some Ruger 6ppc's and maybe even a 22ppc, lemme know. I happen to know where there's close to half a dozen of them spread out amongst 3 different shooters. It'll change your luck for the best Mike. WD
:)

#20 ·
Arggggh! I think this virus is like ripples in a bathtub: they just keep bouncing back and forth, getting weaker each time till they dissipate...or BIDEN gets elected! (Heaven forbid!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.