Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to trick out my new Ranger....kinda like this one. Is there anything else I need on it?

·
Registered
9,737 Posts
You're gonna' need a LARGE supply of ammo for that gatling gun. LARGE!!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
if it comes in 308, I’m in luck......
had a friend many years ago, he has since passed. He did exhibition shooting for Oklahoma Highway Patrol. We hunted together for years. The National guard boys kept him well supplied with 223, 308 and 45 acp. He would usually leave me a 50 cal can full of each every time he showed up here at the ranch. Have good supply of each still. There’s a lot of ammo in one of those cans. When we would go prairie doggin, I would take a can of the military 223 and pull the bullets and then seat the Hornady 50 grain sx back on the case. Worked great and many, many prairie dogs went down with this recipe over the years. Still do it sometimes As I have couple thousand of those bullets and probably about same number of military 223.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Looks like a GE M134 Mini Gun to me. You will need a trailer full of 7.62xx51. When at full speed, it will burn 6,000 rounds per minute.

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Looks like a GE M134 Mini Gun to me. You will need a trailer full of 7.62xx51. When at full speed, it will burn 6,000 rounds per minute.
As well as a wagon of barrels. I'd hate to see the throats after a couple three hunnert rd bursts. :) :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’d be fun while it lasted....😊🤣🤣

1 - 10 of 10 Posts