Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent in a scope in for repair or replacement 12- 28-06 and they received it on the 12-30-06 and have not heard one word back from them . Is this normal ? Later! Mark

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I've dealt with them 2 times

each time took a little over 2 weeks. So I'd say it was time to send them an Email or phone them. They may be in the middle of an influx of business or something.

Their service has always been fine by me. Hope they treat you as well or better.WD

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Could also be the Shot Show. It has the whole industry

goofy this time of year on a lot of stuff. I've only had to return one Sightron and it was a very pleasent experience for me. Fast turn around time and friendly folks to deal with.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I sent in a scope in for repair or replacement 12- 28-06 and they received it on the 12-30-06 and have not heard one word back from them . Is this normal ? Later! Mark
Between the Christmas holidays, and the SHOT show last weekend, this is tought time for ANYONE in the shooting business.

Give them a litle slack. They have a good reputation.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I also returned a used scope I bought, they replaced it, and was very nice and informative the entire time... I would also cut the some slack, their CS to me was as good as Leupold.... But they are not as big as Leupold... Give them a call and see what's up

If it's a 36X scope I think they are coming out with a new model, they may re do the entire scope line and send you a new one..

Clint

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.