Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from Port Angeles. I see most of the old timers are still here. Things look a lot different, still trying to learn how to use the new site.
We are still whacking dogs, deer and bears when time allows. Still doing real estate development and trying to find the right place to move to for the winter home (Ariz or Nev), as we`re buying a livaboard and will be spending summers cruising the Inside Passage. We`re Grandparents now but we don`t let that slow us down. Lost track of most of you so email my new addy @ [email protected]LABLABLA
Ok, enough of that. Hope you all are healthy and happy and getting some trigger time in. I`ll post a question about 22 Hornets for a friend on another thread I guess.
Cheers
Mike Bear Brown
USCG ret.
Port Angeles, Wa

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great to hear from you Bear! I swear, it was just a few days ago I was wondering what ever happened to you!

Glad to hear things are going well. Try not to be such a stranger from now on!

·
Registered
308 Posts
hey there

I am in MN but my brother is in Seattle area also,my sis lives out on Whidbey. I went out there some yrs ago. I sure love the views but for me nothing beats the hardwoods and oak groves here at home. My brother started in realestate out there several yrs ago and has done very well for himself. It helps when he doenst look or act like used car salesman .lol : )
Sounds like cruising around the passage would be a blast.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Good to hear from you again Bear

Cruising the inland pasage?
You brown water sailors are all the same, The water gets deep and you turn for port.;)
All kidding aside, I was sure you had dropped a tree on youself or got run through the saw mill.:eek:
Welcome back and stay safe.:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Great to hear from ya, Mike. Being a Grandpa sure is fun, ain't it? Ever whack anything with those Calhoon bullets I sent over? Bill

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Well lookie here who surfaced with the new board.Good to hear your still kicking Bear!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Long time no hear

I thought you had moved to eastern WA and dropped out of the world.
Are you still cutting maple and making stocks?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Good you hear from you

I wondered what happened to you. Glad you're back.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Great to have you back! I think you have it backwards, this time of year most bears are thinking of going into hibernation, not coming out of it!

·
Registered
423 Posts
fercryingoutloud!

been wondering where you were......hope all is well.......
Yep,most of us OLD old farts still around and some new old farts too!! Some of these 'new' guys are pretty darn sharp too!
send me a note when you have time.......
[email protected]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bear, good to hear from you again! For some reason the board change got me thinking about old-timers, and I was wondering where you've been.

Merry Christmas!!

6mmRemington

·
Registered
596 Posts
Glad you're still kicking around...

Don't be a stranger......drop in sometime and share some stories.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Still around, Mike

I too was asking someone about you just a week or two ago. Claude made me a stock from some nice walnut I got from Cajun Blake a couple years ago.

CWG is doing good. Busy.

Take care, Gramps!:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Good -2-C-U- Back & Still Kicking...

How'd U weather that last Blow out there. I moved fm Bellingham/Ferndale area in 2000 to WY. Was north of Cheyenne 4-yrs, now just east of Chy. Remember when U had the Ultra-lite. Take Care , Russ.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice PIGGIES MY MAN!!!! Whoo hoo! I was getting pretty hot under the collar seeing those pigs you got. Dangit, Washington just dont cut it no mo'!!!
Soon as my invite shows up I`ll be down to hep you with those pigs. YUMMY!
My hunting pard Lyle says he`d stick one with a knife. Must be something we are drinking in the water up here hehe.

I too was asking someone about you just a week or two ago. Claude made me a stock from some nice walnut I got from Cajun Blake a couple years ago.

CWG is doing good. Busy.

Take care, Gramps!:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I`ll do it. I need to study up on how to post pics again and will get some stock pics on the way

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wondered if a Bear had got you !

Last I heard you were fix'n up a water tanker to fight fire up in the Republic area . Do miss the pictures of the beautiful wood. Glad you are back and alive and well.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Glad to hear from you Mike

Long time no see. Hope you hang around more often. Chad

1 - 20 of 23 Posts