Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back on the board. I used to be Bigrock many years ago, but I couldn't log back in. So now I'm RockyMountain. My wife and I moved from east Texas to New Mexico, between Cloudcroft and Mayhill. I'm still shooting, hunting and reloading. I look forward to checking in now and then.

·
Registered
842 Posts
My grandfather and great grandfather used to hunt Cloudcroft area back in the 40’s (LONG time ago). One of my ex-pastors jus moved to that area. His name is Galen Isaacs….preaching somewhere around there. Think he’s at Weed.
Welcome back to the board.

Reactions: RockyMountain

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My grandfather and great grandfather used to hunt Cloudcroft area back in the 40’s (LONG time ago). One of my ex-pastors jus moved to that area. His name is Galen Isaacs….preaching somewhere around there. Think he’s at Weed.
Welcome back to the board.
Thanks Bruce. I first visited this area in June of 71, and I've been trying to get back every since. I have a friend down the road in Weed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome back, post and let us know how you are doing.
Thank you I'm doing well. My wife and I are really enjoying our new place in the mountains. We're at 7200' elevation here, 11 miles down the road in Cloudcroft it's 9,000'. Lots of elk, mule deer, whitetail and turkey.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I'll have to keep your elevation in mind when you post loads. :) :cool:

Reactions: RockyMountain
1 - 11 of 11 Posts