Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is going absolutely nuts on me tonight. She is running all around the living room in a real excited state, meowing like crazy, with an absolutely wild look on her face.

I guess I'm going to have to stop playing with this FoxPro decoy that got delivered today. My poor cat thinks that it is real! She keeps trying to attack it. She simply will not leave it alone. I just now tried to put it away inside the shipping box that it came in, and she is now trying to jump into the box to get at it!

This Jack in the Box decoy from FoxPro must really work I guess. At least my cat sure finds it irresistible.

Has anyone here had good results with this decoy out in the field? I know that it sure works good in the living room. :D

Lance in Orygun

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tookmy old foxpro (16 sounds) to work today. Ed put it in the blue trash barrel near two women running a small press. He came back and i hit dying rabbit. They both ran like heck! Totally bamboozled. Talk about crackin' up. We've got 2 pigeons nesting inside thr plant and coyote howl sends then nuts. Our plant manager is a hunter and couldn't leave it alone. A good last day at work before Jesus Birthday. Merry Christmas all and shoot 'em up. gota

·
Registered
321 Posts
TBS... my Grandson likes your ReinCat....

:D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You boys better keep those kitties away from this guy!

Could spell trouble maybe if you don't! he he he. Merry Christmas guys.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Cats are fun

When this little guy grew up he was a monster,big/dumb natural born killer!! Caught a sparrow and brought it in the house......dont EVER do this by the way!!!!The two cats litterly tore the house apart trying to get to that @#@$#$ bird.Broke most of the wifes(ex) artsy fartsy stuff and put us all in the dog house for a LONG time.
Had a Phantom caller once apon a time.About the only thing it was good for was winding the dog and cat up.Man ya put the speeker in the laundry basket full of cloths and sit back and watch the show.More time in the dog house...At least I'm good at something to bad its winding the house pets up and finding in the doghouse :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts