·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it my PC???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
840 Posts
I have 6 mbps DSL and I'm having an aweful time with the board loading up. Every where else is just fine.

I think They have way too many features activated

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mike & John-loading time keeps getting slower

The last couple days on my wireless connection, the load time for the board & various posts seems to get slower and slower. Still the best site on the net though.:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes. It's even slower than slow. It's "to hell with it" slow.
Same here with high speed cable. Been that way for at least 18 hours and steadily worsening. To hell with it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
And it isnt just THIS site.............

Two of the three racing sites I visit were hacked in the last 4 days........and one of the other gun sites as well.

Also, Yahoo was completely down for 29 hours over the weekend.

Some idiot hackers in Romania probably.

We'll get rolling again.... soon

·
Registered
299 Posts
Awwww fiddlesticks..

..Stuff happens.. "Disconnect" and go hunting.. How 'bout bringing back some fresh stories instead of whinin' about download times.. :rolleyes: Just think of the fresh air and how good you'll feel, when ya get back and the board's up and running proper, somethin's dead and all's right with the world again..

..If ya come back and it's still not running right.. Get on that "honey do" list..:eek: I bet ya don't mind waitin on the page ta refresh with THAT stacked up against it..

..Hey John & Mike.. Mebbe we need a board member's directory so's we can call all the wives and/or bosses when the board's having issues.. I bet they can find somethin to keep this lot busy.. :p

..As hideous as it may seem, I bet we'd all live thru a day or so w/o Go Go.. Take a pill... Do somethin' else.. You guys are a riot..

.. Since I'm done needling I reckon I'll be putting on my asbestos suit now.. :D d:^) Jake

·
Registered
169 Posts

..As hideous as it may seem, I bet we'd all live thru a day or so w/o Go Go.. Take a pill... Do somethin' else.. You guys are a riot..

.. Since I'm done needling I reckon I'll be putting on my asbestos suit now.. :D d:^) Jake
Mike and John,

Lest there be any misunderstanding, my previous post on this matter was an apparently unsuccessful attempt to humorously make you aware that the problem was not an isolated or temporary one. I appreciate all your efforts on our behalf and apologize if any offense was taken. Whatever the problem, I know it is not you fault.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sloooow forum

Now that you mentioned it.
I first noticed it yesterday, I thought it was my connection.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes.

It is much slower, I used to come here 3 or 4 times a day mostly at night but now it take so long to load the page that I don't bother, kinda hard to pick out the post's that you want to preview now also. Sorry I got to be honest. Les

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Not as bad as this morning or earlier tonight, but still aggravatingly slow - fa shua.

·
Registered
935 Posts
VERY slow on this fast cable modem

Painfully slow. All other sites running up to speed and no connection problems here. Ditto at work on a T3.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts