Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike and John must have it hitting on all eight.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mike and John must have it hitting on all eight.

Thanks guys!
Nope.

Last night (at 3:00 AM) is was kinda quick, but now (9:30 AM) it's draaaaaaagin again.

When I clicked this topic, it took over a minute for the page to appear :(:( :(

This is the slowest board I have been on.

·
Registered
440 Posts
My DSL line is usually pretty fast, but the forum takes forever to load. I hope it's not my computer, but after reading the other posts, it must be the site. Dang, I hope it gets better. It just takes the fun out of visiting my favorite site.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Agree- It's taking over a minute to load EACH PAGE. I've checked other sites and they are working normally.

Mike/John.....

6mmRemington

·
Registered
233 Posts
Still pretty slow at 11:30 EDT.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yup, 15 seconds or so on my new 54mbps broadband connection. I actually got a "timeout" error once. All other sites I visit are rabbit-quick.

Let's hope that it's the temporary server and that the move to the permanent server will cure it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I forgot this is still the Temporary server!

Yup, 15 seconds or so on my new 54mbps broadband connection. I actually got a "timeout" error once. All other sites I visit are rabbit-quick.

Let's hope that it's the temporary server and that the move to the permanent server will cure it.

Well thats good news to hear in a way Rocky. I believe you are correct, and we are still on a "shared server". That has to be the problem, or the board would never be fast. This intermittent speed, then crawling, is usually attributable to sharing bandwidth with others, and when they get busy, we suffer.

Hope so anyway. Trying to stay positive here. ;)

Thanks Mike and John

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am, too.

If the temp server really is in Cozumel (I see lots of "Waiting for cozumel.globat.com" messages to stare at) then it's a double or triple whammy against us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts