Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you who didn't get the memo, it's OK to be white. We're going to be crushed anyway, but maybe we can agree to go out with an opossum grin on our mugs. :D

This one's for you, JR.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I wouldn't give that one a bullet in the head. Cute little guy.

Reactions: mrmurl

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
He's a cute little guy! I wouldn't shoot him either.

I heard that CokeCola may be rethinking their stand!

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
CocaCola shot themselves in the foot, I think. No doubt they are, or were, getting a huge tax break from Georgia. They should “stay in their own lane”!

PS. He’s a cute little guy.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Same for MLB. Been a baseball fan since I was a little kid. I'm done. Not that this means much to anyone but me. I do wonder just how many new fans will come to MLB for this action and how many will they lose? Must be something I'm missing here.

Rick

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Same for MLB. Been a baseball fan since I was a little kid. I'm done. Not that this means much to anyone but me. I do wonder just how many new fans will come to MLB for this action and how many will they lose? Must be something I'm missing here.

Rick
Exactly!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Same here for any Pro Sports anymore. All spoiled brats multi-millionaires and loud on social media.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Baseball was one sport I really loved growing up and a huge baseball fan for years. Coke and MLB are full of :poop: !!! I'm done with both.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Baseball was one sport I really loved growing up and a huge baseball fan for years. Coke and MLB are full of :poop: !!! I'm done with both.
I quit going to MLB many years ago just after I discovered MINOR league baseball. Minor Leauge ball is Fun and affordable. Nearly the same Quality except for the Pitching and the Players are giving it their All.

Reactions: joez

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Agreed JR, we have a minor league team here in town and so far politics and left wing idiots have not invaded it yet thank goodness. Good point!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts