Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyway it's a lot of snow for Oklahoma.... There's about 6+ inches since about 5:30 AM....and it's still falling. The cows and horses were glad to see the feed truck this morning.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bruce......

We had sleet mixed with rain and even a touch of snow this morning. Temps still above freezing right now. And all we getting at this hour is rain.

Days like today makes me glad we moved off the Wife's Family farm and into town. Let her disfunctional kin worry about things.:rolleyes:

Was wanting to run down to Shawnee this weekend, to Martin Custom with all the parts and pieces so Jerry could start building me a 6mm Remington built on a BRNO Mauser action. It gonna have to wait till the weather clears.

Try to have a good weekend.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I was wondering about

you....and how the weather was in your neck of the woods.We have only had a couple inches of snow all winter.....the drought continues.:(
Be careful out there!!!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am glad to see the precipitation but!!!!

We have had 7" so far here at the house this year so far. I guess I should be thankful at least the last 2 days it did not arrive in the form if ice though!

·
Registered
519 Posts
It started.....

before sunup this morning and hasn't slowed down yet. I guess it's supposed to keep it up 'til morning. Should be about neck deep at this rate.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
452 Posts
calling weather

Wanted toooo yesterday but i worked on reloading room and started working on some 222s to reload. My sister said she shot at some coyotes because they were trying to get her baby calves. Has not shot a gun much but she done good, sshe shot over it and they left quickly.
Gun show a elk friday night was not much. maybe 20 tables.
pigpen
________
silver surfer vaporizer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Snow!!

Bruce, you can keep that stuff up there if you don't mind. :D
I have been over in the Muskogee, Checotah area since LAST Sunday putting power lines up since the ice and freezing rain hit there. Still have lines down and people out. Came home yesterday for more clothes and a new pair of boots. Headed back over there now. It has started to melt and things are looking up for now. Spent winter of 05 up in your area due to ice and now Eastern Oklahoma in 07. Always something. Take care and stay warm. :cool:

Mike
Norman, OK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.