Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
They called me and vailadated my life insurance and I asked if they had any special deals because I heard they did, they said they had a special for an up grade to endowment member for $185 or could add a friend or family member for a life member for $300 mine cost $500 when I got it. So Jake is now a life member.
EricT

·
Registered
446 Posts
NRA - Life Member offer..

:mad:
They called me and vailadated my life insurance and I asked if they had any special deals because I heard they did, they said they had a special for an up grade to endowment member for $185 or could add a friend or family member for a life member for $300 mine cost $500 when I got it. So Jake is now a life member.
EricT

..Congradulations EricT !!!

.. read this ..

"U.N. OKs Small Arms Treaty Resolution" The U.S. was the only nation to oppose the vote! Approved 153-1 this U.N. resolution is to assembly members on the feasibility of establishing "common international standards for the import, export and TRANSFER of conventional arms." [NRA American Rifle Magazine, ILA Report, Feb 07, pg 64]

.. Fellows, that may (read will most likely) effect our ATF Small Arms Over-the-Counter Small Arms Transfer for 4473. Let's not forget who was in the white house a few years ago and who catered to the U.N., and who has "sucking up" since to get a lead role there! After all, klinton did give some our federal park over to the oversight of U.N. resolutions.

.. and if anyone on this board would like to upgrade for $185 to LIFE MEMBER status I will gladly let them use my membership number ( 6853321) as the reference to do so.

.. we all had better 'bone-up' now because IF the Witch and/or the Warlock move into OUR white house it's going to be nasty! Joining the NRA is a great way to help the fight for our RIGHTS as FREE AMERICANS!!!

.. Yes, a U.N. vote of 153-1 , think about what's happening here. If you value you freedom and RIGHTS to own and enjoy and bare small arms for whatever reason now is the time to STAND UP and join NRA for LIFE!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.