Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we all know there are good things and not so good things now that the mega-website owners of the GoGo forum have redesigned things. Today I experienced something I think is pretty good:

My question is whether everyone sees the same ads, or are they tailored based on what you've been searching for and looking at elsewhere on the web. I'm concerned that some of us, myself included, might not be able to handle "overbore" ads like this one. :D

·
Administrator
11,729 Posts
Go to your browser settings, i.e. firefox, internet explorer (has nothing to do with this page). Click on "ad ons" and search for uBlock origin. Add it and enable it and all ads disappear.

And yes, it does have to do with what your browsing history is...you perv.:ROFLMAO:

·
Administrator
2,988 Posts
Since I have no interest in any ads at all I have had ad bloc plus on my computers for all time.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Mikey, you are spending to much time on that computer. Time to retire before the boss catches up with you!!!! Mike

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Since y'all already called my name I will post a photo of a ad that just popped up.
I have No Idea why they would send it to Me. (Probably same reason a KF got that one).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts