Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks , I am in a bit of a bind. I was calling coyotes in deep snow and I was unlucky enough to lose the reed end to my favorite hand call. I am using the Knight & Hale predator call model 923. I am unsure if this company makes this model anymore after looking on their web site. I have had really good success with this call and I would appreciate any info on how I might replace it. On some better news I shot a large, mature male dog with a prime pale coat. I hand called him (see above call) in from over a mile away. The coyote crossed a mile of river ice and ran parallel to me at 150 yards. The first shot deflected off a branch but the second one was a clean head shot. This dog is a keeper and is going to be tanned................Thx in advance Kerry

·
Registered
303 Posts
Predator Calls

Go online to www.allpredatorcalls.com. Do a search on that site for that particular call. If no luck then call them at their toll-free number and talk with A.P. Jones. If anybody on the planet can help you or steer you in the right direction it would be him. Wish you the best. I can relate to this predictament you are in.:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.