Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since my friend Harry let the cat out the bag in another thread I'll 'fess up. I had some major whittling done on my back last month. Spliced the bottom joint together from the front so it is no more. Then they flipped me over, drug out the old hardware that had held what was left of the bottom joint together, and put some bracing on the next joint above to reinforce it and limit movement just for luck.

I'm not reading as much of the boards with this new format and I get tired in a hurry leaving me less inclined to browse too. I run out of gas before getting finished typing up long answers or posts so I have been pretty quiet lately. I should be back at the keyboard soon although the doc's are saying it will take six months(five more) before I am fairly able to resume most activities.

The good news for me is that I should be hell to hold once I do get the go ahead to go back to shooting and hunting. Too soon to say but we may have fixed some twenty year old problems or at least built a pretty good work around to keep them quiet. I'm hoping to be more active than I have in years.

Hu

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hang in there Hu, you'll be doing sit-ups in no time. Go slow and heal quickly.

ThJudg (Roger)

·
Registered
9,358 Posts
Very interesting Hu, that I had been thinking of you off and on for several weeks. Had been off the board the last 10 days of Jan myself, but had noticed not noticing any posts from you. Was hoping it wasn't board "change
over-itis". Did not consider medical ramifications but good to hear that they have fortified the trouble spot(s) with hopes of better quality of life (shooting)
and other things.

I too miss your posts but surely understand energy levels being low. Do right by yourself and be a "good boy" and heal properly.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Take it easy and heal

I've ben left handed and hobbled since July 5 06 so I can understand where your comeing from.I may get some use of my right arm back soon as they just cut and pasted some more.
Healing is a tuff job and very time consumeing!! Hope you are up and atem soon and a lot better than before in 6 months

·
Registered
519 Posts
Get Well

my Friend. Been wondering what happened to you. Get healed and get back to us. Without being overly sappy, we miss you.

Molon Labe

Kim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.