Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Grandson went back to his Mom today. I didn't have time for this post the last four weeks as he is two and a hand full for a couple who are pushing 60. The sperm donor beat my Daughter up again last month and because this was the second time (1 1/2 yrs ago) CPS got involved and took the little guy away. My daughter checked into the local woman's shelter and is getting the help she needs. Counseling, parenting classes and such. They needed to place her son and we, naturally, volunteered. It was supposed to only be three weeks so they could be sure there would be no reunification w/ the sd. They assigned a FNG to my daughters case just before the worker went on vacation. Needless to say the worker botched it up and had us thinking we were in this for a lot longer than three or four weeks. The judge at today's hearing wasn't too happy the son wasn't with the mother and the lawyers for CPS were very apologetic for the snafu. The protective and restraining orders were made permanent, and the lowlife sperm donor has been charged w/ two misdemeanors and my daughter got her son back. The outlook is very good.

I'm posting this not for sympathy or anything other than to say prayer works and the Good Lord watches out for us all, especially the little ones. I'm also glad I got to know our Grandson a little better, he sure is a great little guy and I hope he grows up to be a good & happy man. A couple more years and I can teach him how to fish and later how to shoot and hunt. I am blessed.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Chuch, prayers on the way

and may God bless you and the wife both!
I`m doing a major excavation project and you`d be welcome to package up the S/D and ship "it" up here. It is not against the law to bury garbage here yet.

Good on ya Chuck:)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Lol

Bear, need a permit to start a dump truck in Eugene but open pit dumping of (formerly) hazardous material is OK in Washington? Do you need a permit for that? One more reason I moved out of Oregon, less regulations on what you can do. Thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Bear I have a couple shovels I would be willing to donate for the project....:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts