Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been hearing about it for roughly a week. The anticipation has been building daily. And the wait has just been killing Donnie (aka Kermit, aka Underdog).

TA-DA! DONNIE'S KIDNEY STONE

I have to admit, this is one nasty looking little beast. Actually it wasn't that little. Donnie put the mic on it and said it measured about 6.5mm. And I don't see a whole lot of smooth surfaces, do you?

Congratulations on surviving this one, Donnie. I think you better go for a borescope, cause passing this rascal has to have damaged your bore. :eek:

·
Registered
12,348 Posts
Mike, my Bore has been shot out for a few years...lol
I had my first at 18 and have had them in both sides.
They don't seem to get any easier and sure don't hurt
any less.

Underdog...old smoothbore...

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
I can NOT imagine that sucker rolling, gouging and ripping it's way through my system!!!
With your history, if it we're me, I'd have my eyes permanently crossed, cross firing ( is that why you like #1 bench at Jackie's?).

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can NOT imagine that sucker rolling, gouging and ripping it's way through my system!!!
With your history, if it we're me, I'd have my eyes permanently crossed, cross firing ( is that why you like #1 bench at Jackie's?).
Now that right there is funny, in a warped GoGo way. So, we'll have to notify George that we discussed it and Donnie Harber has our permanent forgiveness if he crossfires on the range. All he's gotta do is wince, grunt, and mutter, "Whew, that one really crossed my eyes for a minute there." ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts