Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I am loving this site and I only wish that I was here as a kid when I would run around the farm with a pellet gun shooting crows and magpies for a buck a piece. I have now moved on ( like to use a .22LR when I get crows and gophers not) but I think it is time for my son to get into varmint hunting. Unfortunately I have gotten rid of my old pellet guns so I need to get one for him to start using.

I used my dads pellet gun growing up (a Crosman American Classic) but since we had to get rid of that gun I want to get one for my son to use. I think that having to pump it over 5 times means that you will not miss your shot as you don't have a second chance with it. I don't want to get him a brand new one of these, I saw them on the Crosman website but they seem to be lacking that hardcore factor that the older models had. Anyone know where I can get one of these amazing pellet guns online? Thanks in advance for any help.

Like all things, I should have googled this first. I found there were lots of people selling original American Classics around me as they just didn't want them anymore (crazy people) so I as able to get one off of http://www.used.forsale/crosman-pellet-gun for a great price. I saw so many for sale that I considered buying a second one so me and my son can go out together with them. Depending on how he likes his, that just might happen ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a like new Beeman's R1 in 177cal I am thinking about selling with scope & the box of pellets. I have only shot this gun maybe 20 or 30 times..... I still have the frist box of pellets.

You would have to drive down to Columbus, Ohio and pick it up.

I would take $500 for it. IT would make your son a great gun for crows or any small varmint.

I just sold a Beemans R10 for $650

1 - 2 of 2 Posts