Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a S & W 22A and Browning 22 simi auto. A couple of ladies at the club have a problem with the slide. One has a scope that interferes and the other is arthritic.
I have seen attachments for the rear of the slide that provide a little Tee bar device to assist racking the slide. I have tried a google search but all that seems to show up is one for Glock and I am not sure if they will work on the rimfires.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Scott. I suspect the S & W will be a bit harder to find as it is out of production.

Late last night I kept searching and broadened the search description and used other engines and did find the Tandemkoss. Unfortunately for the wallet it has a lot of stuff for the S&W Victory, which I have.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
TandemKross does offer various cocking pieces that work well. If the Browning is an early one without "ears" on the slide their's won't work. But if you care to, one can drill and tap holes in the rear of the slide and even cap screws help tremendously. Or a hole tapped on the back end of the slide you can mount a plastic knob. You don't want to make anything heavy enough to interfere with the blow-back action though.

Steven

1 - 4 of 4 Posts