Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big one at the Fairgrounds...............have I missed it:mad: ???? Want to coordinate a trip to see Mom to coincide.

Glenn suggested RazorAl may have a good idea on dates.:D :D Hope so.

·
Registered
580 Posts
No, did not miss it.

http://www.tri-stategunshows.com/index.html
Dec 29, 30, 31--Same times as the Flea Market!!!!! Which means they will crowd all the vendors in one of those small rooms, the isles will be really small and no room to manuver.
Kenny Woods show is in Heritage Hall in Lexington (Rupp Arena basement) the next weekend. That is the one I might attend.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey TAJ45

If you come for the gun show let me know! I would love to meet up again! Same email adress.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The National Gun Day show was.......

the weekend of December 8th, 9th, and 10th. Was a good show, not as big as some previous shows, but a lot of really nice guns ( older Smith & Wessons, Colts, Dakotas, Coopers, Kimbers, etc. ) I wish I'd had about $10,000 to drop, as I'd come home without any left.

·
Registered
8,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gun show - got'er straight

National Gun Day is the one I was looking for and it is scheduled for the 24th & 25th of Feb. Have always liked that show since stumbling on it while on vacation abt 5 yrs ago which is just before I stumbled onto this board.

Yes, that was the start of my re-entering the shooting world after a 25 year hiatus - 'twas a slippery slope for sure and am still sliding - not having found bottom yet.

Thanks for the replies guys.

George ! You done and went Airborne on us?? What's this "CAV" thing? Or is this what has transmogrified from 'Nam (air mobile?) Or am I showing my military ignorance here?:eek: :confused: :D

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts