Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Snow

We usually have over 40 inches by this time of year in the Northeast . Only 4 inches so far and it must have been at high elevations because I have'nt had to use even a broom . I don't miss it at all . Temps in the 40s & 50s for the rest of the week !

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Darn............

With this weather, and Jims flu-bug, I guess Im not going to see any pics and read stories of how you guys slayed coyotes in the snow :(

Try to re plan it for the following week or sometime soon? Hope so, anyway!!

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
72 degrees and sunny here in Yuma!!:D Keep shoveling, Snakeriver. ;)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thought I noticed a flurry here.. nope, just fuzzies

floating around in the warm morning sunshine! :D

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know about Jims flu bug, but the weather looks like it will cooperate.
IF this stuff blows out of here tomorrow, Jim won't have any trouble getting here. We'll be hunting two mountain ranges over and the weather is totally different there.

http://www.weatherunderground.com/US/WY/Big_Piney.html

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey SnakeMan,

I would still like to meet you. Are you going to be traveling to Idaho Falls much this winter? I am going to chase the coyotes hard until the end of the month because I am knocking the hell out of them. After that I will be fishing for big Brown's on the South Fork.
Let me know,
Kirk

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Every time I head over that way I think, " I need to get in touch with Kirk". The problem is, we never plan the trips ahead of time. It's always, "Honey we're low on essensials again and its early, lets go to I. F. for a shopping run." Happens about every 6wks or so. I WILL catch up with you one day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts