Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Christmas morning allready here and I hope you all have a great day, cheers to all.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Merry Christmas

Back too you from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
811 Posts
It is 7:04 here in Montana.

The wife and I are spending a cozy, warm xmas eve here in NW Montana. We love the queit, but would be grand to have our children and grandson to spend the holiday with. Mick, merry christmas and many more!

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Merry Christmas To You Mick ! ! ! !

Here's wishing you Gods richest blessings for you & your family.
Merry Christmas. :D

Don M.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Merry Christmas Mick

Merry Christmas Mick, thought I would say hello am at the parents house in Mississippi untill the Jan 5 then back to Japan. Will be in Sydney sometime next year hope to get down to South Australia some time. I did buy myself a Savage 10 FP 308 for Christmas.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
G'day there Thomas, great to here from you and thats one of the most senscible christmas presents I 've heard of. When you know you're coming to Sydney please let me know and I will have to organize something. To you and all your family here's to a wonderfull Christmas and New Year. God Bless, Mick

·
Registered
141 Posts
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. It was nice to have my brother and sister down for Christmas. We tried to install a Timney trigger in his older Ruger M77. We worked on it for hours, including removing some stock for the safety rod. We could not get it to work correctly, it is going to Timney. The Browning trigger spring just took a couple of minutes, what an improvement. I think I will stick to Basix triggers. Happy New Year all.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts