Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing you all a most joyous holiday with your loved ones.

Here are some pics of how some of my neighbors here are celebrating Christmas:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Merry Christmas Lance From the Hills of KY

Went out hunting today with my youngest son; thats how we Celebrate Chrismas here in Kentucky. I always bought my 3 sons a Brick of .22 ammo each for many years; then we proceed to burn a large portion up later in the day.

·
Registered
811 Posts
The lights are pretty, but.......

It is cold and clear here in NW Montana. The sky is full of stars. The view of the Mission mountains, to our east, is just drop dead beautiful. The moon has come up just enuf to frame Haystack mountain in a glow. Lots of snow up there and it has pushed mule deer down almost to our front yard. The whitetail think our ornamental shrubs are a buffet. I suspect the elk will follow in days to come. Yes, the xmas lights are pretty. I enjoy natures christmas decorations. Merry christmas!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is about the only thing i miss about Nevada

was the clear skies and seeing the stars at night. Here in Western Oregon, we generally have clouds, and seldom can see the stars well.

Here is another photo of that awesome house, better showing the entire setup.

Lance

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And here is another two

This house had the most awesome Christmas Tree in its window. This tree was huge. This photo really does not do it justice.

I hope you all enjoyed these holiday photos.

Lance

·
Registered
861 Posts
Pictures.................

Lance,

The people in your neighborhood have watched "Christmas Vacation" too many times ! LOL "Sparky would be proud ! :D

Great pictures of a lot of work by the homeowners.

Merry Christmas to you, and also to those creative neighbors of yours.

ThJudg (Roger)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts