Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see folks complaining about Missing, Lost or Late packages very frequently. Amazon, UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, or whatever.
This is a photo of the rail tracks in Los Angeles where Trains frequently Stop for Signals, or Delays. The fine upstanding "folks" there are jumping on the railcars, cutting the locks on Containers, Looting packages, stealing merchandise and pitching out the wrapping boxes and plastic.

This area was cleaned up about a month before the photo.

Sky Property Building Vehicle Water

Francisco, I think I see that Action wrench laying there by the tracks.
Laws only apply to White people. Everyone else is exempt.

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
California! Nuff said!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
We ought to be able to pop a cap on these worthless scumbags…. Might slow them down a little

Reactions: Kermit in Va.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
You can't shoot 'em for a property crime, especially in Kalifornia, so whaddya gonna do? You could put enough police and dogs in there to arrest 'em, but some liberal judge would just turn 'em back on the street. Rule of law works only so long as a good percentage of the citizenry agree it's the way to go. You get a sizable group that just decides to ignore it and you have a serious problem on your hands.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Anything California can do, Chicago can do it Better.
Hummm. They all the same color.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I see folks complaining about Missing, Lost or Late packages very frequently. Amazon, UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, or whatever.
This is a photo of the rail tracks in Los Angeles where Trains frequently Stop for Signals, or Delays. The fine upstanding "folks" there are jumping on the railcars, cutting the locks on Containers, Looting packages, stealing merchandise and pitching out the wrapping boxes and plastic.

This area was cleaned up about a month before the photo.

View attachment 28860
Francisco, I think I see that Action wrench laying there by the tracks.
Laws only apply to White people. Everyone else is exempt.
That overpass looks like a good place for a bunch of Prairie Dog Hunters to set up! What a bunch of crap?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am missing 2 packages and they are both based in California. Supposed to have be delivered on the 6th. They're really going to look good in this lingerie. I hope they wear a 38C.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am missing 2 packages and they are both based in California. Supposed to have be delivered on the 6th. They're really going to look good in this lingerie. I hope they wear a 38C.
You gonna look nice in them when they finally get delivered.

Hair Swimsuit top Stomach Arm Lingerie top

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
We are getting closer to this all the time. This is a stock photo of the streets of Cap Haitien Haiti. I have seen this area in person. It is mixed with the smell of diesel used to burn it. This is a coastal town, but the state of Oregon is banning plastic straws because we don’t want plastic in our oceans.
BTW micro particals from washer Synthetic fabric probably do more damage to our water there anything floating on the surface.
Building Pollution Sky Adaptation Rural area

Cloud Fixture Building Sky Pollution
Nope not LA bit they are getting there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts