Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Prayers for your surgery.

Was a cool 17 here in WV this am. The whole family is quarantined with the COVID so we have each other to keep warm, lol

Pray all have a blessed day

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Carl P....you weren't involved in that Tripple Stabbing down the road from you were you??

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Good afternoon everyone... good to see Sam is doing well so far! Still at the shop for a few more minutes, I burnt out some plates to make a cover for some electrical stuff at the dairy and also made a new heavy duty wheel center for their sand carts. Was supposed to get a stone box dropped off today for repair but it never showed up...maybe tomorrow. I have material here for the last tile boot I need to build as well.
I might tinker in the garage tonight if I get time but who knows. I swapped rings out on my AR for my thermal so I can put my NV on another rifle. I need those rings as they had the side mount for the light to attach. I think we're going to put it on my buddy's rifle so a re light will no longer be needed.

Hope everyone had a good day and hope Sam recovers as quick as possible and all fixed up!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Carl P....you weren't involved in that Tripple Stabbing down the road from you were you??
I have an air-tight alibi.

Sounds like a sad story. Mom and kids dead. Boyfriend stabbed but survived. Police aren’t looking for any suspects at this time. Sounds to me like a murder/suicide gone wrong. From their names, it sounds like they could possibly be from South of the border.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
SAM KOGER is in his room, with the new Hip joint in place. Already putting weight on it
Good news!
Best thing I’ve read all day. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date JR.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts