Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,440 Posts
Scott, thanks for posting all those photos of the skillet, especially the shot of how your jeans looked after that job. I immediately forwarded that photo to Miss Cindy and said, "See, I'm not the only one!" :D Teach Corey and Mike how to properly make Southern cornbread in a hot cast iron skillet and you will be hoisted even higher on their hero ladder. Do y'all have Jiffy cornbread mix up your way? Not everyone likes it because of the sugar, but I'm a solid fan of Jiffy and it's an easy tip to give beginners.
I have three kinds of jeans. Keep for good until they ain't so good. Then they become work jeans until they are fully ruined. Then I set those aside & give 'em to @JRinKY along with a good used plaid shirt. That way he looks spiffy when he gets his fudge sundae at McDonald's.(y)

As far as Mike & Corey and the hero thing goes...I've spent half their lifetime setting a bad example. I've put to much effort into that to turn it around now. :ROFLMAO:

Yes we have Jiffy mix up here. Several different box mixes to include corn bread, muffins & pan/waffle cake flour.

I do like Martha White when it's available.

· Registered
1,543 Posts
21 - 23 of 23 Posts