Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Good late morning, GoGo. It's 35 just before noon, started around 34 and may reach 43.

Loaded up some 124gr coated lead 9mm rounds yesterday to use breaking in my Ruger PC9 carbine. Hopefully that'll happen when we go down to visit family in Paducah for Thanksgiving. Gonna try to get a SPARC red dot mounted on the carbine today. Doug, my reloading was done with those primed 9mm cases I got from American Reloading. I belled the mouth a smidge, dropped powder, seated the bullet and gave 'em just enough taper crimp so the rounds would chamber and headspace (on the mouth) properly. They should go BANG! just fine. One neat thing I realized about the PC9 is that because it has the quick-release barrel, it's totally simple to twist the barrel off if I want to pre-test the fit of reloads I'm going to fire in it.

Y'all have a good'n, be safe, and lift up prayers for needs expressed here and for our nation.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
FB I looked at your stash and asked myself how many gun barrels worth you have of components. The last picture answered my question. 😁
Nice

·
Registered
3,307 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
There are only a few Saubiers left, dammit. They were real shooters. Leo and Jim came to the NBRSA benchrest school at Holton in 2009. I met them there and as I recall Leo didn’t last long after that.
Not a bad group for a .30 caliber.
Rectangle Handwriting Font Circle Number

21 - 28 of 28 Posts