Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Tail-end Charlie here, saying happy Monday. At 1700 it's a comfortable 79 in Louisville and sunny.

Two things accomplished in the past couple of days. No. 1 is that I finally made a loaf of bread that resembles a nice, airy sandwich bread rather than a brick. Half the flour was from wheat I ground in my motorized mill and the other half was store-bought bread flour. Trying some wheat grown in Montana instead of what I'd been using, which was grown in Washington.

The No. 2 accomplishment was buying some raised bed planters and getting them all set up. I got cattle panels and T-posts from Rural King. The cattle panels are a bit overkill, but I sure as heck don't have to worry about them collapsing. Those suckers could hold up a load of Missouri watermelons, I swear. I'm not sure this arrangement of planters and arches will be best, but it's what we came up with for this summer. Time will tell.

Plant Grass Mesh Agriculture Landscape

Hope y'all have had a good Monday. Too late to say "Stay safe" cause JR's already gouged himself. Prayers up for all our friends here who need them, especially Light's wife and Bill . If y'all could put Miss Cindy on your prayer lists, she's having cataract surgery on her left eye early in the morning.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.