Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Copied from Benchrest central.
Harrison July 17 Results
With an average age of about 70 years of age, eight shooters competed at Harrison yesterday. In the end, youth at the age of 29 years of age won.
Eric Simmons…………………………….250- 21X
Kurt Schultz………………………………250- 19X
Rob Fairbanks……………………………250- 17X
Matt Dardas……………………………….250- 17X
Steve Duranczyk…………………………250- 16X
Al Walewski……………………………….250- 16X
Gary Johnson……………………………..249- 13X
Francis Becigneul…………………………248- 12X

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Copied from Benchrest central.
Harrison July 17 Results
Oops. You got 248 more than I would have. That metal plate I posted a photo of a few days ago was the one Shane gave me several years ago.....I hit it almost every time...it is about 11 inches in diameter.
Shane, it has been welded up a couple times and refaced, but it's still goes "klang." I got to get some those frangible copper bullets on paper....they definitely Won't work for BR.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Carl P. Your wife can have either one I suppose. They would be difficult to housebreaking I would say.
I can see it now.......I would have a 1,200 pound cow roaming around in my yard until it died of old age. We are down to just one goat right now and she is 11 years old.

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
Well Carl, can she keep w the grass? ;)

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Well Carl, can she keep w the grass? ;)
We originally got the goats to keep the hillside clear They did a great job for a year or two but they discovered Little Miss Martha’s sweet feed and mixed grass hay is much better than those scrubby old weeds so I am back to mowing on a regular basis now. In their defense, that sweet feed does smell delicious. I’ve never tried it but it smells just like molasses.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts