Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Administrator
I probably would have liked it, the seller just texted and said he changed his mind about selling it after we made the deal yesterday. 馃槙
Hate it when people welch on a deal.
Two things that I hate is liars and someone who welshes on a deal.
72* and partly cloudy here in the northern Ozarks, weather guessers are saying 89* and possibly light rain later. Lightning woke me up in the night about 1:00 am then I couldn't get back to sleep until after 3:30, but got a little over two inches of rain, and did we really need the rain. The only green grass in my yard was where the hose ran across on the way to the garden and it sweat.

Prayers up for all in need and for this country and the people of the Ukraine, Israel, and God's blessings on all youall.

Reactions: Bruce Eakins

Premium Member
There is no inheritance tax on foreign inheritances in U.S. However, there is a foreign inheritance tax in France. Are you ready? 60% for Americans; 30% for Canadians. I sent them a picture of an American cemetery in Normandy and asked 鈥 Est ce que vous souvenez鈥. Do you remember? Apparently they forgot.

Registered
Hoo boy, Charlie, beer cans, chicken orifices then Chiggers in the nether parts of Mom.... some times it can be TMI.
We had maybe .05" last night. A lot went nawth. Heckuca light show. However, we are slated for "moisture" this week. We do need it. 6' Corn has been making ears and beans will start podding soon.
Grand is w us. Pool trip today. First season he is tall enough to go down the slide....he is stoked. Pacing and doing pivots awaiting departure time. Not quite 8yo.
We hope Josie had a great birthday! A great age.
Found out that the hybrid gets better mpg on Normal and not ECO.....take that Al Gore.
Dinah needs a chest Xray as she is still hacking sputum after the scope last Wed. They said absolutely ZERO stuff present so are wanting to check things out further.
She vols at hosp tomar, l get the permanent crown installed, return the grand, go to lndpls Wed to baby sit the 6mo, din w friends, then TH we finally get the shower installed. Sat is church men's breakfast. A week this full will leave me needing some alone/quiet time.
The boy has almost worn a hole in the rug pacing - time to go. Tom out

Registered
PS Francis: Not sure but can probably lay that at the feet of The Imperious Charles.

Registered
Agreed. Free Money is a blessing, regardless.

Registered
Lol鈥︹ittle redhead lost another one today

Registered
Judy Brown absolutely would Not pose for a photo of her damaged tooth, but Dr. D got her all fixed up today.
@Bruce Eakins you atryin to start something.
Heres a Mug Shot of an old boy in this country that got arrested Twice yday. Once for Assault and then later for Myrder. Sure seems to be Happy about it.
Forehead Nose Smile Cheek Human body

21 - 34 of 34 Posts