Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
68° here in Upstate NY this morning, it is going to be a warm one today with the high temperature hitting 88°.

I have to get ready for a busy week, right now I will be busy through Thursday which is all right with me. I am one that rather be busy than bored.

I had a nice Father's Day yesterday, we went to church in the morning and after lunch I got my wife's and my car washed and cleaned up.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Mornin George and the gang...
65 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Been in the 90s last few days and might make it there today
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Good morning from Waseca, 72 and light rain. Another hot and cold humid day ahead.
Friday night the hard rain combined with an improperly installed downspout resulted in a basement flood. Finally got that mess cleaned up yesterday.
Today is build shelves for the reloading tools. They are still packed in boxes from last summers move. I really need to get them out.
Hope everyone has a blessed day,
Ken

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Good Morning

75 this morning in NC Ohio with 90+ on the way. Still have more room in the dumpster and working on burn pile number three. I will use the old pole barn for something else besides holding tons of junk. Hurry up rain and cool this heat down a little. Be safe and Prayers to those and country. Mike

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Pretty good morning,

Increasingly cloudy with rain on the way but the 75° temperature will give way to the upper 80's later here near Halfway USA. We did see 98° for a bit yesterday. It was still 80° at 10pm.

The Fathers day get together went off without a hitch. The Mule deer brats were well received. Some odds & ends got accomplish. Late in the day I started cutting grass. I guess I should have finished as the rain will delay the completion of the task for today.

Errands to run today.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
morning all. 50 to start, might get into the low 80s with no moisture in sight for the next week.
Had a nice lunch after church than came home and took a nap. Went out and checked sprinklers then serviced Gwyns' car. Had a nice relaxing day :)
Back to it today, lots of work on the plate for this week, as usual.
Have a great and safe day.
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Good morning, GoGo. Check off another Monday for Mikey. It's a blistering 78, going to 94 today. I can't imagine 98 degrees in Skruske's area; I bet there were people dropping on the sidewalk.

Main thing for me this week is that my Texas daughter and granddaughter are coming up for a visit. I wish it were gonna be cooler, but it is what it is and we'll have a good time.

Y'all have a good'n and if you have to be outside, pace yourself and stay hydrated.

·
Administrator
11,784 Posts
morning folks. It's 72º here and headed to mid 90's they say. That's a little much for the likes of me. Good day to be in the A/C at work. Yesterday morning, as I was dragging the extension cord out to wax the boat, it rained. About 10 minutes worth. Just enough to soak the topside of the boat so I couldn't wax it. Well, the sides of the hull were dry, so I did them. Compounded with the rotary buffer, then a coat of wax followed by a good polish/sealer by hand. It looks good so far. Hope to finish up the topside this week in the evenings.

Sue made ribs on the smoker yesterday and the kids came up for Father's day. Ribs turned out pretty well, and always good to see the kids. Well I better get busy here. Running late today. Have a good one!

Charlie

·
Registered
977 Posts
Looks like its going to be another smoking hot Monday in KY.
For some reason, I cant enjoy being outside doing anything,
when I literally take a bath in my clothes, in just a matter of
a few minutes.

My idea of a perfect place to live is where the high temp is
80 w/no humidity and the low is 40. Not that I'm going to
move, but would like to know if this place exists???? Just
dreaming out loud. LDS

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Good morning

Good Monday morning all. It's not-so-hot in Indy heading pretty-danged-hot. Golf with a son and two grandsons yesterday was an exercise in sweat control. I was soaked along with a couple of towels by the time we got done around 3:00.

Julie took her sister to the ER in Martinsville yesterday afternoon. Thought she might have had a heart attack. Good news is she's OK. Julie was delayed leaving because they had landed a helicopter to take a patient to Indy and nobody could enter or exit the lot she was in until the copter was gone. Non-running helicopter trapped 'em all. What do I know?

Going to visit my buddy, Mike McGhee, in the hospital shortly. A few of you met him at a BBB several years ago when he and I skipped out on a golf deal at Pineville, KY for the day. His gall bladder ruptured and he was in bad shape for a few days. Doing better now and may get out of ICU later.

Off to get stuff done before pretty-danged-hot arrives.

Have a good day. HYDRATE!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts