Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Monday Morning

399 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  koger 
#1 ·
32° here in Upstate NY this morning, the high temperature is to get up to about 35° today. We have about 1/2" snow now and they say we might have some more rain/snow today.

Yesterday wasn't a bad day at all, we went to church in the morning and then I just basically relaxed the rest of the day. Today I have a computer appointment the first thing this morning to start the week off. It will probably be a busy week with it being a short one.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone.

#2 ·
Good Morning

35 here in NC Ohio with a light coating of ice. I see no sun till Wednesday, cloudy, cold, and general blaaugh weather is depressing. Not much going on around here just anther PT appointment today. Been working on clearing the reloading den and finding items MIA. Nothing compares to the evil of a pissed off woman ( ex- wife ). Be safe and Prayers to those and country. Mike

#3 ·
morning all. 13 this morning, should get into the mid 40s before dark tonite.
Easy day yesterday, went to town, church, wally world home for lunch and a short nap. Went to my sister-in-laws and hauled four sliding glass doors home. They are big, heavy with wood frames. Plans are to use them to build a green house/ solar heater along side our work shop, sometime in the future...:rolleyes:
I got a few more test loads worked up for the creedmoor. Now to find time to test them, was windy yesterday.
Not sure what today holds, will let you know tomorrow.:eek:
Have a good day, even if it is Monday!
GOD BLESS. Dean

#4 ·
Good morning from the south side of Indy. It’s 35 and misting rain. Might have that all day. Monday is a notalot day here. Threw the level level level on the AR muzzle brake yesterday. It wasn’t but it is now. For the effort it took the danged thing had better be pretty annoying to the shooters on either side of me. Thanksgiving plans are made. I’m picking up and distributing 9 pies from The Appleworks tomorrow. Darned near as good as grandma’s. We’re staying home to avoid the crowds. Might have a turkey sandwich.

Have a good day.

#5 ·
Good morning folks. It's about 35º with blah and clouds as MPC stated. Had a really fun day in the treestand yesterday without even picking up my bow. At least 4 different bucks and lots of does. Bucks running like bird dogs hunting quail. Fun to just watch. Lunch at the in-laws was (I'll you use your imagination and fill in the words). Nice to see the granddaughter and little kids all growing up. Pumpkin pie was delicious. Came home and pretty much passed out.

Well I better get back to work...at least it's a short week. :) Have a good one.

Charlie

#6 ·
Gloomy overcast 50's heading to 60 here today, had a good day so far. Going to grind some venison today, finish topping the freezer off! Have been making gains in strength every day, again thanks to the wifes good healthy cooking, low carb, high greens and protein, what my body craves! You all have a goodun, remember those in need of prayers, buff out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.