Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,878 Posts
NIce capture Jr he don't look too happy. Hopefully the next tournament goes better but next month instead of snow we might be dealing with mud depending on the weather.
I need to set some snares or traps real soon.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Morning all, 44 headed to 48 and sun trying to shine. Next 2 days are supposed to be high 50's and low 60's with sun. The overnight rain melted off most of the snow, but the fields are a quagmire now. Nice snowman JR! Going to try to help the wife on a couple of projects today, spend the rest of the day in the shop. You all have a good one, prayers for those that need them, Buff out.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Oh no, that isn’t the snow lady going downhill already is it. Red T. Basset has less hair but is just as pretty as the coyote.

·
Administrator
12,132 Posts
Afternoon update...the snow stopped about 1pm. We ended up with 4-5 inches, hard to tell based on where you look, but doesn't matter. I've had enough of winter. Warm spell is coming, hope this crap goes away. I was having connection issues working here at home so at 2PM, I went out and fired up the snow blowers. Got the car and driveway all cleaned up. Man how I do love that new tractor mounted snow blower! I fired up the small blower and did the walks and the deck. Have piles of snow out back approaching 5 feet high...and we just got several small storms. I think this is something like day 31 with full snow cover. Unlike JR, we'll have several more before it leaves.

·
Registered
209 Posts
4-5" of heavy wet snow here, just turned to rain. I'm waiting until tomorrow to plow it. If it chills off tonight it will crust up on top and we can take it all off at once. Supposed to be near 40 tomorrow so we should see some melting too.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts