Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
13,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found about 40 morels in a 15ft area at the end of the drive tonight. Left the smaller and older ones. Never found the them there before. I walked the whole damn hill off looking and found nothing at my usual spots. Happened to walk to the end of the drive and stopped to call for turkeys and looked down and there they were. Good eating, probably breakfast Saturday.:)

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Wow

Looks like you hit the jackpot Charlie. Nothing special here for supper. I’m still gnawing on that leftover Easter ham but that picture has my mouth watering.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Thursday

Well, it's Thursday so we had arroz con pollo at El Meson Mexican Restaurante. Cheeps y salsa por favor. You amigos may not have known I speak Mexican when necessary. And the weather sucks around here!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Speaking of poke sallet, I poked around in the freezer and found a couple of 2" thick (I swear!) boneless pork chops that I smoked a few weeks ago. I defrosted and gently nuked those, nuked some Kroger frozen corn on the cob (the best out there), warmed some leftover mashed potatoes and made a little gravy to go over the potatoes. No complaints at all from Miss 'Cindy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.