Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
27 here high on RUGER Mt this morning.
Didn't get in bed til almost midnight and my eyes flew open
at 315. Elijahs team lost last nite bigtime, but he had his best game.
Scored a TD on a 25 or so run, his first...he only started running the ball
the last few games. He had a few catches to, and if the QB could throw, he'd had several more. He made several tackles, 1 for a big loss. He played the last quarter of so with what they thought was a cracked rib. He didn't tell them til after the game, I knowed he was hurting but thought he just brused something. He'll be sore for a few days no dought.
That was supposed to be the last game but they have 1 more next Friday. And of course it's away...about 3 hours.
Youth turkey season comes in today but.the little monster says she aint going if she has to get up early...lol Tucker is really looking forward to taking her. Maybe this evening if she will go.
You all have a gooden today and GOD Bless...

Donnie

·
Administrator
12,274 Posts
Dang you boys can use rifles. That's cheating. We are forced to use shotguns in the spring. Probably a good thing. Seems someone gets shot every year by people trying to stalk the caller.

·
Registered
19 Posts
We can use rifles in both fall and spring. I have never had any luck calling a turkey in close enough for a rifle. This one was at about 400 yards across the field.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts