Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Mossberg SSi-One in .223 from Galyans shortly before they went out of business. Another local store had one in 22-250 and wanted over $500 for it. I paid $250. Had some trigger work done on it (thanks again Dana) and my grandson has busted some prairie dogs with it. It has disappeared from dealer's racks and from the Mossberg website. I guess it's the Edsel of varmint rifles but, I might be interested in a 22-250 varmint barrel for it if I could find one cheap. Just wondering of anybody knows where a guy might find such a thing.

TIA and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
142 Posts
Might want to check with CDNN . I think I remember seeing some Mossberg SS1's in their latest catalog at the local gunshop .

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BrianM(2)

Thought we were onto something there. They showed the shotgun barrel but when I went to the barrel itself it was shown as out of stock. All I've found so far is another guy who is looking for them. He told me he has emailed Mossberg and they didn't have any either. Talk about the disappearing gun!

Your tip was as close as I've come.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Doug.....

You might try First Stop in Rapid. Mike & Mark used to have quite a few rifles and barrels on hand.

Merry Christmas to you & Julie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts