Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Would like to share some pics of my oldest son Dawson's very first coyote! after a whole winter of horseshoes and hand grenades He finally hooked it up on March 7th 2010! I called this little female in to just over 140 yards where he planted her with my Remington VTR in .308! my 6 year old son Mason was right beside his big brother the whole time. my boys have been calling coyotes with me since they were each 4 years old! As a tradition, I let them howl on our last stand of the day. On this day I even joined in!!!!

100_0054.jpg

100_0114.jpg

100_0112.jpg

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Really Nice photos of some really good looking guys. I like the last photo especially. Look how proud he is.
I like you guys; Y'all "bring enough gun" I don't like to trail blood for half a mile.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's friggin awesome!

Congrats to the boys, and good on Dad for taking them out in the field. Great pics, too.

Sid

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx Guys! Those Two Boys Are My Entire World!!!
And Thanx To MY Dad Who Took Me Into The Field!
But Most Of All Thanx To My Uncle Who Goes By The Name WyGuy On Here!
He Got Me Started In Serious Predator Hunting! Bought Me My First Traps Too!!!!
Lucky

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
This is just terrific

and I think all three of the pics would make screen savers for a lot of folks.

Great deal for all of ya. WD

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx TAC!

As A Dad His First Coyote Meant More To Me Than My Very First Coyote!!!
It's an Amazing Thing Watching It All Through A Set Of Young Eyes! Or In My Case, TWO Sets Of Young Eyes!!! They Don't Quite Yet Understand Or Comprehend Limitations, They Just Expect To Go Out And Call In Two Dozen Dogs At The First Stand! Keeps Ol Dad On His Toes!!!! If Ya Know What I Mean!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Way to go

Lifetime memories for all three of you. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts