Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well alright then= Hoping to post pics of my new Reloading Dungeon cabinets and bench made by master craftsman= John Beauchamp of Kentucky=

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anothe view

Here's some more pics so You can see the supurb work on my cabinets and
bench= John is a poster and shooter on this site =contact him for custom cabinet work @ its finest= thanks John B.==

over and out
Doc :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Nothing like yours Doc, but it works.

Nice setup you have there. I took a spare bed room and set my stuffin equipment in there. I'm more of a hunter than a shooter so I have basics. My wife had some issues when I stenciled fallen leaves on the wall to wall carpet, but she got over it. The room needed something to make it more outdoorsy. Enjoy your new reloading room! Bill..........

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Lotsa room there, looks belly, belly nice - everyone.

I used our spare bedroom for years until our now 18 yo munchkin arrived.

Today is the day to do everything I had planned to do cause I had sooo much time having a FOUR (count'em) day weekend. Procrastinators of the world UNITE.................tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Wishing everyone a very safe, prosperous and joy filled new year.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys =luv the reloading dungeons posted=

Bill especially your ORANGE phone==Go Big Orange=
Beat Penn Sate=:D :D
over and out

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Looking Good There Doc

John Beachaump is a true craftsman ! I don't have a digital camera,
so you will just have to come back & see my "dungeon" ! :D

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Me and the BD now know the trail==[g]

Don=You got the best Reloading non- Dungeon I've ever seen=
Doc :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I am disappointed in you VOLDOC.....

Bill especially your ORANGE phone==Go Big Orange=
Beat Penn Sate=:D :D
over and out
Ya know that is NOT a Tennessee Volunteer phone.....it is the phone Commissioner Gordon uses to call up reinforcements (a.k.a. Bill) when Gotham City is being attacked by groundhogs. Get with the program! :D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Mines still under construction

Most everything is unpacked and on the shelves, however the bench is still in the garage proping up a pile of plywood.

Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Still under construction, but as you can tell

is in a very used condition. Sorry about the light through the window, wife had me buy new blinds for the windows this weekend, but haven't put them up yet.

And the vibrator has 35Rem brass in it as the picture was taken.

I really need to learn how to use a computer..!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I am so Jealous!!!

I have a 3' by 1' area to reload in and it's a mess.

Use hand dies mostly, if I have sizing todo I have holes drilled in a picnic table outside to set up a press and a small press inside for decapping.

Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Reloading Dept.

Well it's not real organized but this is where it takes place. Nuthin fancy like that Doc :D

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here's the set up I built in the third bedroom. I used to install for a commercial cabinet shop and was able to salvage all the materials for the room from various jobs I worked. Other than time, I doubt I have more than $50-$100 in the cabinets and shelves. Drawer units under the bench were taken from 2 (state surplus) metal office desks and stacked. Great storage, very deep and roll smoothly. Boxes and slides for the 18 drawer unit on opposite side of the room came from a department store cosmetics island. Had to store them in the shop for a few years until the smell of the perfume finally dissipated. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
This is just the reloading bench, there's tons of storage that isn't shown. I built this bench last summer, it's bigger and heavier than the bench there previously, the old bench had been there for about 30 years.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Ken, If I Ever Need A Press ! ! ! ! !

Most everything is unpacked and on the shelves, however the bench is still in the garage proping up a pile of plywood.

Ken
Hey Ken:

If I ever need a press, I am going contact you, cause you are more
than likely gonna have what I am needing. Nice collection ! :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
And at the other extreme........

Don't every forget that really BIG room, someone out in the Rocky Mountains, a large room full of loading presses, out the window range, price no object. If someone saved this, maybe we could see this again, first brought to light within last year, living LARGE.........thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Reloading room

Hey you guys got it good. Mine is in a attic exstension cold in the winter and
HOT in the summer. Thanks for the great pic's
Have a great NEW YEAR

1 - 20 of 25 Posts