Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://hornady.com/[/url].

I just finished watching a DVD where all kinds of animals are hunted and shot with their new stuff…. My head is still spinning, a great action video and so many new things I don’t know which way to turn…

I was really unimpressed with the news of their new 308 Marlin Express however I do believe that somehow one of these are going to end up my hot lil hands!! Wow!!! This thing is awesome!!!

The 450 Bushmaster has also taken a huge grip on me!!! Dang them guys at Hornady are kil’n me!!! LOL Oh how I have the itch!!!

I have to read up on the 30 TC but it was yet one more that has me thinking about a large bore…

Don’t get me wrong I am at heart a small caliber guy but I still luv an efficient cartridge of the larger bore too!!!

Hornady must be working OT to be bringing out so many neat new products!!!

If anyone would like to see this DVD just let me know and I’ll pass it around some… Very neat clip!!! I enjoyed seeing the big game fold up in their tracks like this!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Link doesn't work either.

Don't tease us like that and then give us a dead link!!!!

For shame!

:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wonder how that 450 Bushmaster compares to the 458 Socom?
Can't believe there would be a great deal of diff. other than bullet.

Wish I lived in bear country or maybe even hog country, just might be the ticket for the AR platform.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guy about the link, not sure what I did wrong??? Guess I was just too excited!! I am not usually one for new stuff but that DVD got me cranked up now!!! I am sending mine out but if ya get a chance very worthwhile video!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.