hoping to shoot my new 30 BR and fireform some more brass
over and out
Doc

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good Morning From Vegas!! (not quite)

Hey Voldoc! Looks like we're still doing the same things. :D

BTW, in answer to you long ago question... I work at TI here in Vegas, at Cirque du Soleil's Mystere show.

ttyl

·
Registered
256 Posts
Not quite morning here..but

I hope to try and call a coyote or two in the early am (10pm here now) and then hit the range and shoot a group or two later in the day. The new board will take a little getting used to, but I think we'll like it once we get er figured out. Put the coffee on, and I'll have a quart in about 8 hours.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Voldoc,

when do you ever sleep ? LOL. I often hang out on the GGVG forum til around 1 am CST , and you're usually waking up posting "Good Morning" at this time (2 am EST). :D

have a happy holidays doc and the BFC (breakfast club),

CB <*)))>{

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blake= always good to hear form ya=

I don't sleep much past Midnight=
I usually sleep form 8-8:30PM till about 12:30-1:00AM
usually then go to Reloading dungeon for the loads to shoot of the day=
tough life= good really= thankful=
when us oldies learn this new board its gonna be great
it has a PM feature so maybe me , Bdog and George can communicate w/o bothering some of the Wu$$e$==[g]
Go LSU and Big Orange and all SEC teams n Bowls
over and out
Doc

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good Morning Gang

Well, I guess we will see who made a sucessful transition to go GGVG plus !! The rut is starting in South Louisiana and I will spend a great portion of this week in the woods.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Morning all,
can't decide whether to form some 250AI brass or go sit in a tree this morning. It's too warm here to get very serious about whitetails. Guess I'll be wishing for this weather in a week or two. Hope everyone has a great day.

Rick

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rick=

We'll difinitely have the Moonshine Mt. Range open for lead slingling next week after Tueday as I hope to wind up all dental affairs (bad choice of words)[g] until after the 1st.. would like to have a combined varmint for score and eggs shoot combined, as these 30 BR's go to 300 yds , no sweat
Doc

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Good Morning

I'll just say howdy and leave it at that.
This is my third try to post.
Trying to teach an old dog a new trick ☺☺

Attachments

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Good morning GGVGers! I rarely post on the Good Morning Club threads but read them all the time. I am usually up early looking at the board before I head off to work or to what ever else the day plans for me. I will try to post more often and be a quasi member of the club! God bless, have a great day!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Good morning from WV

:confused: Good morning all from WV, the weather here in WV is so nice. I had a chance to rabbit hunt yesterday afternoon and boy what a nice afteroon. I can't say I like the new fourm but all us old guy's don't like change, and I'm not much of a cumputer wiz anyway, but we'll get use to the new fourm after a while. I do love this board and Mike and John are top shelf and have my support. God Bless and have a great day,
Joe

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Not a daily member, but.....

Good Morning All. I don't have the time on a week-day morning to log on, and there is no available computer at work to do the daily thing. I do manage to say HOWDY on most week-end mornings. Sure hope Murph makes the trip to the new GGVG. Have a great day ALL. Bill........

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Good Morning from Iowa

Charlote has to work this afternoon so I may be able to slip out to the fair grounds gun show. Yipee.

Ken

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good Morning , Looks like we are all here

Can everyone post pictures . Post the pictures small then if you double click on the picture it will enlarge it . Art

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good morning.....

Good to see familiar "faces". Going to take the bride shopping today, and put my new scope on a squirrel rifle for hunting in the AM.
Have a great Lords day.
TDLefty

·
Registered
127 Posts
good am from TX

Good morning from south texas, am just learning the new format,and hope the transition goes well for all the members. Was there something wrong with old format or just wanted a new face lift ? Anyway will post here soon JB.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts