Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,
Last week I posted about getting a new walk-n-pop rifle for the up-comming woodchuck season. Well, I have it scoped and decided to post a pic. When my wife asked what scope I had decided on, I didn't realize what she had in mind. It seems that she was paying attention, sorta. She bid on and won a Weaver Grand Slam on E-Bay. It is a NIB Silver 6-20, AO, FC Dot. I'd have bought a black version, but I'm not going to beat a dead horse. It could be seen by some as a tad to much scope for a Hornet. but there have been a number of times that I could have used that much power to sneak a 50 gr pill into a woodpile from 200 yds. I'm satisfied! I'm anxious to put the CZ thru its paces, but with an outside temp of 18° while I type, thats not going to happen in the next several days. I like the blond maple stock. I'll post shooting results in the distant future.

Have a great day.
Later,
Bill.....................

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Nice Lookin' rig there.... what caliber

is it??

If it shoots as well as any of the CZ's that I've shot.... you'll be sending a bunch of em to hog heaven with it.

Only thing I'd add..... make sure that ya clean out the barrel well before you shoot it the first time. I've cleaned out some CZ's that were absolutely filthy from the factory. WD

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tis a HORNET guys.

Quess that didn't "stick out" in the orig post. Thanks for all of the replies. Bill..............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.