Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody sen the new site? I guess the computer guys need more money so they create new ways to navigate a site.. It's not as easy as the old form:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Same here..

.. I tried several links on the left column w/o anything working.. They may be having some growing pains.. New software can be a pain but is necessary sometimes.. Be patient and giv'em a bit to work it out..
..There's a link to the old home page but I don't know if it works either..

Maybe it's a "sign" that ya oughtta be doin' somethin' else.. :D :rolleyes: d:^) JiNC

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
it's been screwy for a while,,,

for just over a year, they say my bill is '$0.00'. Then, in the same post they say an amount may not be right, so click on the billing page link to 'correct' it. The same post says I owe them $19.00 ower down in the text. I click on the billing page link to 'zero' it, mark it paid, etc. 'Click',,then billing page shows up saying I have no open pages,,and owe nothing. HOWEVER,,I KEEP getting the $19 owed link about every three months.
Don't think I'll use them again. GunBroker is easy, and brings high prices being an auction.
I don't believe I owe GunsAmerica anything,,but if I did, I couldn't pay it anyway!
They got BUGS in their system, and have had them a good while now.
The new web pages look nice, tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts